We’re here to help with your Apple products. Whether you’re a long time Apple user, or are new to the Apple ecosystem, we can help you learn new things. Everything from Mac and macOS to iPhone or iPad with iOS. Call 805-798-3172 to learn more.
Learn all about Mojave, Apple's Mac OS X 10.14 operating system. Our course starts with a tour of the core interface elements: the menus, Finder, and Dock; so you can start working with files, folders, and applications right away.
We then show how to save files and find them again quickly, as well as use the core applications that come bundled with Sierra (Mail, Calendar, iMessage, iTunes, and Safari), and install new apps from the Apple Store.
Finally, the course explores the App Store, and backing up your system with Time Machine, so you don't lose any important data.
- Getting started with OS X
- Organizing your Desktop
- Working with files and folders: the Finder
- Creating, copying, moving, and renaming files
- Working with applications in the Dock
- Using Dashboard Widgets and Mission Control
- Adjusting your System Settings
- Browsing the web with Safari
- Communicating with iMessage and FaceTime
- Using iTunes, QuickTime, and Maps
- Installing applications from the App Store
- Backing up Mac OS X